Yes, you can. Limited edition prints allow you to set a maximum number of sales per publication or wall decor product. So, for instance, if you’re an artist and you’re interested in offering limited edition prints of a particular painting, you can specify how many prints you want to sell.
The number of prints in your limited edition product can be anything. It is all up to you. We would advise to investigate how many prints you sell for the "regular" edition and then offer 10% of this number as limited edition. Do you usually sell about 50 copies of your book? Offer 5 copies of the limited edition. It’s best to start with a small number. When your limited edition turns out to be a big success, you can always offer more limited editions.
These are the simple steps to determine a limited edition print:
1. Log in to your Peecho account.
2. On your personal Dashboard, click on "Applications" on the top menu. If you only have one Application, you will land directly on your Publications page.
3. Click on the Publication you want to offer a limited amount of prints of.
4. Scroll down to "Advanced settings - optional".
5. Click to enable the setting "Offer this publication as a limited edition print".
6. In the field below, you are now able to fill in the maximum number of prints you want to offer.